We are professional Lens Ring Joint Gasket manufacturer China,supply Lens Ring Joint Gasket to your requirements.More quality Lens Ring Joint Gasket product info of Coming Sealing click here.
We are professional Double Jacket Gasket manufacturer China,supply Double Jacket Gasket to your requirements.More quality Double Jacket Gasket product info of Coming Sealing click here.
We are professional Corrugated Gaskets manufacturer China,supply Corrugated Gaskets to your requirements.More quality Corrugated Gaskets product info of Coming Sealing click here.
We are professional PTFE Envelope Gasket manufacturer China,supply PTFE Envelope Gasket to your requirements.More quality PTFE Envelope Gasket product info of Coming Sealing click here.
We are professional Rubber Sheet manufacturer China,supply Rubber Sheet to your requirements.More quality Rubber Sheet product info of Coming Sealing click here.
Flange Insulation Kits are the most widely used form of controlling losses due to corrosion.They can be used to control stray electric currents in piping at oil, gas, water, refinery, and chemical plants,to increase the effectiveness of cathodic protection systems and confine or eliminate electrolytic corrosion.
Flange Insulation Gasket Kit
Flange Insulation Kits are the most widely used form of controlling losses due to corrosion.
They can be used to control stray electric currents in piping at oil, gas, water, refinery, and chemical plants,
to increase the effectiveness of cathodic protection systems and confine or eliminate electrolytic corrosion.
TYPE E - Type E gaskets are for full face protection of both flange faces
TYPE F - Type F are to fit the raised face surface area of the flanges.
TYPE D - Type D are made to fit the ring grooves on ring type joint (RTJ) flanges.
SEAL TYPE O - Gasket and O Ring are available in different materials to maintain constant contact with the flange face.
How to Order
Specify The Following:
* Specify Flange Size and Pressure Rating
* Specify Gasket Type: D, E, or F.
* Specify Gasket Sealing Element, Sleeve and Washer Material.
Insulation Gasket Types:
> Type E Gasket;
> Type F Gasket.
Type E Gasket:
Type "E" is a full face flange gasket, it's for FF Gasket with same out diameter asthe full face flange and precision cut bolt holes.
It is designed facilitates proper alignment of the gasket during installation.
This assembly minimizes the ingress of conductive foreigh matter between the portions of the flanges, outer side the rase face and reduces the risk of bridging.
Type F Gasket:
Type "F" Gaskets are made to fit the raised face protion of the flang only.
As there are no bolt holes in this F type gaskets, the out diameter of the gasket fit tightly into place assuring a well centered position.
Recommended Installation Procedure:
* Verify that the installation kits contain the material specified and the contents are not damaged.
* Clean and inspect pipe flange faces and apply lubricant to all threads.
* Install the gasket and align the flanges so the bolt holes will be centered.
* Use alignment pins in two diametrically opposite bolt holes whenever possible to assure proper alignment of flanges and gasket.
* Insert insulating sleeves into the bolt holes taking care not to use force which could damage the sleeve material.
* Insert the bolt with both insulating washers against the flanges followed by the steel washer and nut.
* Tighten two diametrically opposite bolts to 30% to total torque.
* Replace the two alignment pins with bolts and tighten the remaining bolts to 30% of the total torque value.
* Tighten all bolts to 50%, then to 100% of final torque value.
* Bolts should be of sufficient length to extend through the nut approximately 1/4".